BodyCraft F603 Flat/Incline Utility Bench
- 6 different positions: adjusts from flat to incline- 0, 15, 30, 45, 60, 85 degrees
- Back pad: slides along frame to close the gap and find your perfect fit. 8 different adjustment points. Back pad doubles as a knee hold down for lat pulls.
- Handle and wheels: for easy transportation
- Assist bar: can be used as a foot brace for rows or stabilizer assist for functional training exercises. Weight can also be added to serve as a ballast
A modern, compact multi-purpose bench designed to work with Functional Trainers, Free-Weight Systems, and Dumbbells.
For use with the PFT Functional Trainer
- The chromed assist handle can be used for stability when performing exercises such as glute kicks.
- The chromed assist handle can be used as a foot brace when performing exercises such as a mid-row.
- The seat back slides up & down. The seat can be used as a knee-hold-down when performing high pull exercises.
For use as a Utility Bench
- Compact and includes transport wheels for easy movement
- Low seat height of only 16 inches makes it comfortable, stable, and easy to grab dumbbells
- Adjusts from flat to incline in 6 different positions; from 0 to 85 degrees
- Quick and easy pop-pin adjustment
- Rated for up to 800 lbs.